- Manage and control company’s car rental contract, car utilization, fuel usages and charges.
- Responsible for office supplies such as stationary, furniture, other equipment.
- Arrange travelling tickets, hotel booking, transportation for management team.
- Prepare monthly administration expenses and update payment that need to pay to suppliers.
- Check and assign to security guards, general workers for finishing daily job on time.
- Organize other office activities (recycling, renovations, repair and maintenance, employee activities etc.)
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Assist other tasks related to HR & Admin.
- Age between 25 – 35
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field
- Competency in Microsoft applications such as word, excel, power point
- Excellent communication skills and business level in English both verbal and written
- Ability to work multi-task, under pressure, must be flexible and team player
- Monthly Incentive
- Annual Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement