- Liaising with the Directors to update and improve the Academic policies to all the Academic operations of the programmes.
- Maintenance of compliance with the Standard Operation Procedures in all the Academic practices of all Partnered Universities.
- Developing of new and updating of existing Academic department procedures and systems.
- Overseeing and Strategic Planning of ensuring the Academic Quality Assurance in all syllabuses and curriculums of all Academic Programmes taught at MIBA University.
- Liaising with the Head of Academics from Partnered University with a view to maintaining across the regularities in all aspects of systems.
- Coordination with the Academics and Lecturers to develop both internal and external Academic Quality Assurance (AQA).
- Implementation of the lecturers’ evaluation, student feedback processes and follow ups after 1 month of course starting date and after the completion of the course period.
- Liaising with the Academic Director of the University in training and developing the Academic Quality Assurance and standard operation procedures of the respective Academic Program Coordinators of all programmes of the University.
- Responsible in managing the University’s day to day Academic operations and administration of the Academic Programmes of all campuses of the University.
- Dealing with any issues requiring an immediate management decision, along with the Board of Directors and Heads of departments.
- Directing the Academic Program Heads and Coordinators and help arranging the trips and excursions to business industries locally and if required, overseas.
- Reporting the overall progress of the performances of the Academic Program Heads and Program Coordinators of all programmes to the Deputy Group CEO/ CEO.
- Supporting the development of resources and materials for teaching and assessments procedures.
- Meeting and assessing of enrolled or potential students and the provision of advices to them.
- Providing support and advice to and working together with the Administration, Marketing, Services and Operations across the whole University.
- Assessing and determination of students’ applications and documents to meet the minimum prescribed academic qualifications required for the registration at the Partnered University.
- Checking and Verification of the true copies of the students’ transcripts and letters applied as the Certified True Copies.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills in both English and Myanmar
- Able to work individually and as a team leader
- Initiative and good leadership to lead the whole Academic Team along with the Programme Managers and Programme Coordinators of all Academic Programmes
- Problem solving and mediation skills
- Administrative, organizational and time management skills
- Strong and persuasive negotiation and communication skills
- Proficiency and experience in operational and tactical management
- Good level of Computer Skills in Microsoft office/Power point