- Collect assigned news; check and report accurate and fast news.
- Complete assigned tasks within a limited timeframe.
- Behave in accordance with the ethics of a Video Journalist.
- Accept new assignments and investigate news.
- Stay tuned to events and other media for updates.
- Maintain audio/video recordings and notes.
- Coordinate with Assistant Editor, Editor ,Chief Editor and Producers.
- Roughly edit your video news and articles.
- In collaboration with the management team, follow the instructions of there
- are changes from time to time as required by the business.
- Any Graduate (Under 35)
- Must have at least (4) years of experience as a Video Journalist in a News Media Field.
- Must be able to write news enthusiastically.
- Must be familiar with Media Processes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills & Time Management
- Must be able to publish and broadcast news.
- Must be able to act as Host/Presenter (News Anchor) if required.
- Must be proficient in Internet and E-mail.