- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Any Graduate (or) Diploma in Sales (or) MBA qualified.
- Experience in above 5 years of sales experience in B2B. Good Interpersonal skills, Computer Skill, Proficiency in English.
- Must have a strong business sense, negotiation skills, building relationships, market knowledge.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.