* Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
* Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance
* Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
* Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
* Collaborate with an organization’s purchasing team to ensure raw materials from external suppliers meet quality requirements
* Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
* Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
* Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
* Any graduated with Diploma in Management or (MBA is preferable). (Male prefer)
* At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in related field
* Strong English communication and presentation skills
* Good personality skill for deal with customer
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
* Must have knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards
* Excellent organizational and leadership skills.