Project Engineer (Electrical)
- Cooperating with Project GM, Project Manager, and manage to the project team.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring the assigned project sequences.
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities.
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Monitoring and inspecting M&E work undertaken by project contractors.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Lead to the project weekly meeting and provide a weekly plan and schedule.
- To manage teams in order to ensure that the works are delivered in accordance with the Project objectives.
- At least (10) years of working experience in an infrastructure project as an M&E Engineer.
- At least (3) year working experience as a Project Engineer.
- B.E (Electrical) (or) M.E (Electrical) (Preferable M.E - Electrical)
- Strong experience in Auto CAD & Microsoft software.
- Knowledge of relative safety standards for construction sites.
- A sound understanding of health and safety regulations.
- Good in leadership and Project Management Skill
- Between 35 & 45 years