Summary of job
Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Managing Director to ensure the smooth management of her day to day affairs, and most effective use of her time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as appropriate especially in the Director’s absence.
-Director’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
-Attending meetings and keep meeting minutes Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
-Handling and prioritizing all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
-Handling confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
-Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
-Scheduling and arranging important meetings and conferences whenever required
-Planning and organizing meetings with the clients and attaining
-Making calendar entries for the reporting managers and scheduling meetings and appointments
-Preparing and maintaining the data shared between the departments and recording the information accordingly
· Managing Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
· Managing Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
· Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
· Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
· Assist Managing Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
· Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
· Organize meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
· Manage arrangements for Trustees’ and Sub-Committee meetings, including production/distribution of agenda and papers.
· Assist/support Managing Director, Executive Director in arranging funding partner and other events.
· Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
· Supervise all Trust incoming/outgoing mail.
· Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director
· Conference facility, catering and accommodation personnel.
· Educated to degree level or equivalent.
· Experienced Personal Assistant at senior management level.
· Ability to organize and plan own work.
· Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
· A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to priorities and re-priorities.
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
· Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Fun working Environment
Learn new skill on the job