- Operation Supervisor will respond to manage and plan the space in the yard area.
- Plan & manage for space in the yard area for the cargos containers inbound & outbound from customers require.
- Planning for lifting equipment support to containers and cargo movement in the dry port area.
- Planning for the daily activities in dry port one week in advance.
- Develop knowledge for staff in the process of a job.
- Develop design to manage of location plan for laden/empty container stacking in storage.
- Plan for manpower support with the activities one week in advance
- Handled and stored all the containers & cargos in the dry port.
- Manage with Internal Transportation in the dry port activities.
- Ensure the operations are going smoothly and without delays.
- Develop and determine appropriate layouts for people and materials placed within the company.
- Plan, manage, and adjust the daily workload of staff members to minimize unplanned overtime.
- Male 30-40 Years old.
- Excellent communication, Writing, Speaking for English skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in the business field.
- More than 3 years’ experience in container handling.
- Plan & manage Laden/empty container, computer literate Microsoft word, excel.