Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver the company business plan and management agenda.
- Maximize delivery of sales and profit in line with company strategy.
- Meet and exceed Management’s KPIs.
- Timely inventory management (new, replacement, discontinued, promotion, etc.)
- Plan and project new brand launches with appropriate marketing support
- Supporting the Category Manager in negotiating with suppliers for exclusive new lines and promotions, that offer our customers choice and value while meeting price and profit targets and complying with company trading terms
- Develop planograms (planners)
- Assist the Category Manager to develop a Category & Marketing Plan that works with Corporate Sales Plan themes
- Produce, maintain and keep up to date all product planners in line with the space allocation and store formats that follow display guidelines and merchandising strategy
- Assist the Category manager to organize Annual Category Review to Management. Implement the agreed outputs
- Assist the Category manager to review and implement retail prices that are competitive and within agreed company price policy
- Ensure monthly and annual stock targets are met
- Bachelors degree
- Experienced in Retail
- Business focus
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical thinking
- Customer service orientation
- Highly creative
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize tasks and excellent time management skills