- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business need through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain a pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- AGE-BETWEEN - 28 - 35 years
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management with a concentration in one of the following:
- Human resources
- Organizational behavior
- Management and leadership
- Industrial relations
- 5 years' experience in a related field.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.