- Lead assigned Fresh Food and Frozen Categories in achieving growth targets and seasonal needs for both of the banners
- In-depth understanding of the market.
- Responsible for category business development and strategic planning
- Develop the brand/category thorough review of the product assortment
- Identify appropriate sources of product supply and monitor the performance of all products
- Manage the promotional and all pricing activities
- Keep abreast of market and industry trends, competitors, and all aspects of the market
- Ensure a positive company image by maintaining and developing a courteous relationship with suppliers.
- Monitor vendor performance.
- Review business processes and grow the business through devising and implementing appropriate operating processes.
- Ensure all procurement documentation is complete and accurate and retained for an appropriate period of time to meet all company and legal requirements
- Application of company Procurement Policies & Procedures at all times ensuring robust commercial outcomes
- Mentors and coaches, the team members to ensure goals are exceeded
- Ensures the team is thoroughly trained in all aspects of their jobs and have completed all required training.
- Any Graduate
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Retail industry or Fresh & Frozen Product Field
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to identify and maximize sales opportunities across fresh & Frozen food departments.
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach and passion for fresh food
- Strong Negotiation
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Fluency in English
- Ferry Provide
- Phone allowance