- To follow-up on preventive and breakdown maintenance programs.
- To ensure that rules and regulations set by the company are adhered to by the Maintenance staff and contractors.
- To identify, build, and manage human and other resources to meet Quality, Cost, Delivery, and safety targets.
- Interact with and provide service or support to other Departments.
- Ensure Genba kanri(GK) activities are carried out and facilitate improvement in the Maintenance Dept.
- To discharge duty assigned by the superior when and where necessary.
- Ensure roles of Maintenance Personnel are carried out effectively.
- To ensure all activities that affect the environment be done in compliance with Environmental Requirements.
- To ensure maintenance activities conducted does not lead to environmental pollution.
- Ensure any waste generated from maintenance activities is disposed of properly.
- Ensure production machinery is maintained to reduce the impact (such as pollution) to the environment.
- To liaise with the principal on any update on environmental requirements.
- Can communicate with foreigner
- Must have at least 3 years in a related field.
- Can go abroad for training
- Must have human management