- Work with Designer on procurement for all FF&E for multiple projects: includes finish selections and FF&E selections
- Placing orders and tracking all orders for all furniture and other related items
- Work on master schedule tracking order deliveries and schedule installations of larger and smaller projects at communities
- Oversee the installations at the communities
- Documentation of all damages and reorders after installation of projects
- Manage and maintain budgets/reconciliation of budgets for each project
- Assist Designer in creating/updating spreadsheets documenting design selections
- Work with CAD system on plan updating and furniture plans for all orders
- Assist Designers in developing renderings and storyboards for communities
- Work on special projects (for example; models, unit turns, guest suites)
- Additional duties/projects as assigned
- Preferred three-five years of experience as an Interior Design Project Manager
- Experience with AutoCAD, beneficial experience with Sketchup and/or Revit.
- Must possess fluent computer skills in Word, Excel, Photoshop, and other Microsoft based software.
- Have an understanding of basic flow chart schedules, both creating and reading them.
- Ability to space plan to layout furniture
- Must understand basic accounting systems for coding purchases
- Attention to detail for design standards and purchasing/coding requirements