- Oversee the final edited news, videos and programs.
- Work together with management and other functional departments to produce creative ways of news presentations.
- Learning up to date technologies with team for better efficiency
- Thorough understanding of news ethic and laws which will help prevent and protect team members from unfavorable situations.
- Draw up strategy and style guidelines for Media Brand Building.
- Creating programs that fit in with the business model for revenue.
- Managing team members to produce good quality products and meet deadlines.
- Any Graduate (30~ 45)
- At least (4) years of experience as News Editor.
- At least Basic English Skills.
- Internet and E-mail proficiency is a must.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Myanmar laws and ethics.
- A team worker and an excellent leader & critical thinker.