To strategize, lead & integrate the manufacturing system so as to anticipate & deliver market
requirements, maintenances of operational efficiencies whilst simultaneously introducing
contemporary manufacturing practices & systems in a climate of continuous improvement.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
• To lead production planning from the unit’s objectives and ensure that production happens on time and as per plan
• To ensure that volume production targets during season and nonseason are as per plans
• To plan the resources for production in relation to costs and productivity norms
• To benchmark and introduce contemporary manufacturing practices and systems on an ongoing basis
• Assist with the implementation of future projects.
• Quality Systems & Safety in conjunction with QA Manager
• To ensure that the quality of the beverage manufactured is as per standards through establishment and review of quality systems.
• To reach the product and package indices as per targets and to ensure that the quality systems such as TCCQS, TPM, HACCP, and ISO 9000/2018 are maintained.
• Overall responsibility for the safe operation of all Plant machinery and Implement and execute safety programs.
• Provide direction and support to the Production Director to ensure the implementation of a thorough maintenance system for all plant machinery.
• To ensure appropriate development of people so that desired levels of performance and appropriate levels of skills and knowledge are maintained through training of new personnel and re-training of existing personnel.
• To ensure that the team remains committed towards continuous improvement by allowing new ideas/ thoughts to be explored.
• To ensure that all relevant costs (PE, inventories, wastes) are within targets and improving in line with divisional targets/ standards.
• To manage labor costs, breakage and raw material costs during production
• Assist the Production Director in the formulation of the annual budget towards maintenance.
• Liaise with the Plant Manager with plans to maximize machine operating efficiencies and raw material yields.
• To ensure compliance with all statutory norms underwater, electricity, pollution, and all norms according to the Factories Act.
Business Behaviours: - Act like an Owner - Drive Innovation - Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders - Inspire Others - Develop Self and Others
• Advanced Computer Skills
• Networking, influencing and Communication Skills
• Planning, Organizing and Controlling
• Problem Solving & Analysis (Conceptualizing)
Related Position Requirements/Qualifications :
• AGTI, B-Tech, BE (Electrical)/(Mechanical)
• 7 year working in Manufacturing field